9/15/2012

Sarah Rees Brennan's Unspoken arrives!

A post in which I fangirl: 

So this gorgeous little thing arrived yesterday! I'd been waiting for this for a long time (translation: a week), so yay! 

I pre-ordered the book and at that time, there was no cover for the book. I was secretly hoping for this cover. The other one is also seriously awesome and gorgeous, but this just was... more exciting? I don't know! Maybe there's the fact that all the people I've seen talking about this book seem to have the pink one. Makes me feel special. (Just joking. Tell me if you have this cover!) 

But it looks so mysterious, with all the branches and the house in the background! Promises good things for the book, yes? 

Now, I'm nervous about starting Unspoken. Nervous and excited. It definitely sounds like it'll be extremely awesome. I mean, I adore Sarah Rees Brennan's Demon Lexicon series so much, why not this? Maybe I should re-read the series... 

But sometimes it's a little scary to start reading a book with high expectations. You start reading, but then there are all these expectations in your head and sometimes they just ruin the whole thing. I don't want that to happen here! 

Reading books is difficult. 

But on a happier note, check out my new favorite bookmark! It is awesome! 

(Sorry for the crappy pictures. My camera's battery's dead.)

No comments:

Post a Comment