9/12/2012

Day Twelve (MoA Countdown)


Through September I'll post all the things that I’m looking forward to in Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan and sort of hoping/thinking that could happen. A post every day! If I can stay in schedule, it's surely a miracle. 

Of course I hope I'm amusing someone else besides myself and I’d love to hear what you think, if you agree or disagree or if I missed something. Obviously not every thing is going to make the list, since I have exactly 32 things to post. The last one will go up on October 2nd. And if you're wondering, these are not in any special order. 

12)Basically the Lost Hero -trio meeting the Son of Neptune -trio

It could be awkward but it could be awesome. And I can’t wait! 
Just imagine them comparing notes about who did what. 
“Yeah, so we had a giant almost destroy the camp.”
“Yeah, we fought two of those too - Jason fought one hand to hand.”
“Wow. Well, we released Death. He totally looks like Cupid.”
“Oh really? Well we saved Hera from being force-married to a giant.”
“That’s pretty awesome.”
“Mm-mm.”
“Just a normal quest for a demigod.”
“Tell me about it.”
It’s going to be awesome. 

There're just so different personalities that are going to be interesting to see. And, what with both trios knowing of them being a part of the Great Prophecy, it's going to be interesting to see them meeting the other half. 

AND, they've gotten used to working with each other, so I'm looking forward to seeing them mixed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment