9/23/2012

MoA Countdown Day TwentyThree

Through September I'll post all the things that I’m looking forward to in Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan and sort of hoping/thinking that could happen. A post every day! If I can stay in schedule, it's surely a miracle. 

Of course I hope I'm amusing someone else besides myself and I’d love to hear what you think, if you agree or disagree or if I missed something. Obviously not every thing is going to make the list, since I have exactly 32 things to post. The last one will go up on October 2nd. And if you're wondering, these are not in any special order.


23)Leo & Reyna 


I know they’ve never met, but I’m still sort of shipping them. Sorry, you can ignore this one if you feel like you don’t care or if you ship these two with someone else. 

But with Leo’s track record (Thalia? Khione?) it’s at least going to be interesting. Plus, Reyna needs to relax a little and not carry the weight of the world on her shoulders like she seems to all the time and who the better than Leo? 

I don't even mind if the two don't end up together for the rest of forever, but I'd like some scenes with just the two of them. Leo being his funny self and Reyna trying not to laugh or smile. 

I do hope he’ll get her to smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment