9/16/2012

MoA Countdown Day Sixteen


Through September I'll post all the things that I’m looking forward to in Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan and sort of hoping/thinking that could happen. A post every day! If I can stay in schedule, it's surely a miracle. 

Of course I hope I'm amusing someone else besides myself and I’d love to hear what you think, if you agree or disagree or if I missed something. Obviously not every thing is going to make the list, since I have exactly 32 things to post. The last one will go up on October 2nd. And if you're wondering, these are not in any special order.

16) Percy reuniting with the Greeks

Yet another reunion that you could see coming. Yes, I know, a lot of reunions!

But it’s again painful, possibly awkward with him being a praetor now and with the Romans being trigger-happy. But I want this and it has to happen in one form or another. can you imagine him walking in to Camp Half-Blood? It might not happen yet in this book, but I still can't wait.

And, Grover and Percy to meeting again - so excited! I just want them to hug. I do hope it’ll be a happy reunion, this book has so many dark clouds over it. Well, I'll take any happy reunions to happen in Mark of Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment