9/09/2012

MoA Countdown Day Nine


Through September I'll post all the things that I’m looking forward to in Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan and sort of hoping/thinking that could happen. A post every day! If I can stay in schedule, it's surely a miracle. 

Of course I hope I'm amusing someone else besides myself and I’d love to hear what you think, if you agree or disagree or if I missed something. Obviously not every thing is going to make the list, since I have exactly 32 things to post. The last one will go up on October 2nd. And if you're wondering, these are not in any special order. 

One of my favorites today! 

9) Hazel meeting Leo

In my opinion, this is going to be awkward. I mean, we saw how big her reaction was to just seeing him in the message. And that's only minutes, maybe hours earlier than actually seeing him in the ship. And then there's the fact that she and Frank have only just realized how much they like each other - we don't know if they're officially together yet. 

But I really want to know about the connections between Sammy and Leo and basically, what is going there.

Yet another small detail in the big picture that, knowing Riordan, could be awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment