9/28/2012

MoA Countdown Day TwentyEight

Through September I'll post all the things that I’m looking forward to in Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan and sort of hoping/thinking that could happen. A post every day! If I can stay in schedule, it's surely a miracle. 

Of course I hope I'm amusing someone else besides myself and I’d love to hear what you think, if you agree or disagree or if I missed something. Obviously not every thing is going to make the list, since I have exactly 32 things to post. The last one will go up on October 2nd. And if you're wondering, these are not in any special order.

28) Percy reuniting with his mom

C’mon, he’s been missing for eight months. Surely he’ll at least Iris-message her? He's done it before, so he could do it again? The last time was just voice message and now he’s on his way to another quest that he might die on, so now is the time! 

I won’t lie, I’d really like a Jackson family group hug to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment