9/14/2012

MoA Countdown Day Fourteen


Through September I'll post all the things that I’m looking forward to in Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan and sort of hoping/thinking that could happen. A post every day! If I can stay in schedule, it's surely a miracle. 

Of course I hope I'm amusing someone else besides myself and I’d love to hear what you think, if you agree or disagree or if I missed something. Obviously not every thing is going to make the list, since I have exactly 32 things to post. The last one will go up on October 2nd. And if you're wondering, these are not in any special order. 

14)Hazel and Piper teaming up

I feel like Annabeth might be a little busy in MoA with her super secret mission and Reyna has to do her praetor duties - so I didn't add them here, though they might team up! And that would be awesome. (Just thought of this, what'll Annabeth's reaction to Reyna's history with them be?) 

But basically, I'd like the girls to team up and save the boys. The boys are awesome, but some things just need a feminine touch. Maybe they'll fool a monster in to taking one of Hazel's precious stones or something? 

These two are kick-ass and if they teamed up they just might save the world all by themselves. Looking forward to that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment