9/27/2012

MoA Countdown Day TwentySeven

Through September I'll post all the things that I’m looking forward to in Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan and sort of hoping/thinking that could happen. A post every day! If I can stay in schedule, it's surely a miracle. 

Of course I hope I'm amusing someone else besides myself and I’d love to hear what you think, if you agree or disagree or if I missed something. Obviously not every thing is going to make the list, since I have exactly 32 things to post. The last one will go up on October 2nd. And if you're wondering, these are not in any special order.

27)Reyna being awesome


I felt like I had to add this after I saw some fans hating on Reyna. 
I think she’s awesome and though I’d like her to end up with Leo, I’m not hardcore shipping it and it’s not the main point for me. 

I want Reyna to be happy and to stay as praetor. I mean, how awesome is it that Camp Jupiter is basically led by a girl? She’s the camp’s leader!

While yes, romantic interest would be great because I think she’d like someone strong to stand by her side (as praetor or not) because she’s got a tough job and she’s a little lonely. But she’s too independent to let that stand in her happiness’ way. 

So I can’t wait for Reyna to be the awesome lady she is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment