9/20/2012

MoA Countdown Day Twenty


Through September I'll post all the things that I’m looking forward to in Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan and sort of hoping/thinking that could happen. A post every day! If I can stay in schedule, it's surely a miracle. 

Of course I hope I'm amusing someone else besides myself and I’d love to hear what you think, if you agree or disagree or if I missed something. Obviously not every thing is going to make the list, since I have exactly 32 things to post. The last one will go up on October 2nd. And if you're wondering, these are not in any special order.

20) Someone kicking Octavian's ass


I know, it’s already been mentioned. Sorry about that. I just feel strongly about this, since he seems like he could ruin anything just because he doesn't like Greeks. 

With all the planning, reunions and not to mention the whole “Mark of Athena” action going on, there are so many instances where he could start shouting about the Greeks wanting to attack Camp Jupiter and Percy being a spy and he just might shout about how the gods don’t like them working together. He’s probably going to hate everything that our heroes try to do, so someone needs to shake him a little (alot). They have a world to save, after all, so someone needs to teach him how to cooperate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment