9/13/2012

MoA Countdown Day Thirteen


Through September I'll post all the things that I’m looking forward to in Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan and sort of hoping/thinking that could happen. A post every day! If I can stay in schedule, it's surely a miracle. 

Of course I hope I'm amusing someone else besides myself and I’d love to hear what you think, if you agree or disagree or if I missed something. Obviously not every thing is going to make the list, since I have exactly 32 things to post. The last one will go up on October 2nd. And if you're wondering, these are not in any special order. 

13) Frank being badass

Frank is adorable and awesome and I can’t wait for him to wow some people with his powers. 
He's been practically bullied by others for so long and then it's revealed that he's actually the baddest badass! I mean, not only can he apparently master any skill he wants to, he can change his form in to any animal? And then he's also a really smart guy, a good tactic and a sweet guy? This guy is perfection right here. 

Right, he pays for it, but I just adore him a lot. He's so down to earth compared to the others and I can't wait for him to kick ass in any way!  I totally cheered when he turned in to a weasel to scare the basilisks in the last book and I’m hoping for something similar. 

He deserves his own spotlight and here's hoping that he gets it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment