7/08/2013

Interlude!

So, I've been gone for some while... again. But this time it was because it was for an actual real life reason. 

Well that sounded stupid. Let me explain. 

I work at a cafe and there, obviously, you lift stuff and clean the floors, etc. Well, two weeks ago, I pretty much just broke my right arm - not the bone, but there was an infection in the tendon in my arm, which meant that I wasn't allowed to do anything that could strain it - including writing on the computer. Even now, when it's supposedly healed, I can feel it complaining a little. 

I could write a little with my left hand, but I had to be careful because if I used that hand too much, I could get it hurt as well. And writing with just my left hand is so slow.

I hated being away again, but to make up for that, there will be a post today. And tomorrow. And the day after that. Pretty much there will a post every day this week. And then we should be back to normal schedule. 

That's the story. Sorry that I was gone so long, but it was doctor's orders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment