10/02/2012

MoA Countdown Day ThirtyTwo

Here it is folks, the end! It's been fun and thanks for anyone who read one or two of these! And good luck to all those who have the book in their hands -you'll need it. 

1) THE ONE THING I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO 

The one thing I am not looking forward to (along with thousands of other fangirls I’m sure): waiting another year for the next book. It’s the eternal curse of reading books - waiting for the next one. 

Of course the next book isn’t going to just pop up, of course Riordan can take the time he needs to write the book. It’s not like we have to wait as long as people have to wait for George R.R. Martin’s books. 


But it’s still a long wait and it’s so painful when you just want to know what happens next. 



This has been a Countdown to Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan: 32 posts about things that I was hoping/looking for in Mark of Athena. The whole thing started on September 1st.
I didn't quite stay on schedule, but I got the countdown done! Woot woot! 

I hope someone out there enjoyed this and your comments are still highly welcome! All the 32 posts will stay up at the blog FOREVER! 


No comments:

Post a Comment